Tuesday 1 May 2012

Intro to the blog

Right - News about this blog.

I'm going to put up old scans of my comics, magazines and suchlike,  concentrating on UK Valiant Comics, as they are my favourites from my childhood, but including some American comics.

The Valiants will be in order (more or less), but if l have any missing, l will insert them in the correct place when l eventually get them - so keep looking if there are any missing (or try the links).

If you own copyright and want any of them taking down, get in touch, and l will do so, but l am doing this as a labour of love, because l am a bleeding idiot, and l am certainly not looking to make any money from it.

That's about it. 

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. If only I could retire and spend the rest of my days catching up on these great comics. Growing up in America, none of these were available. Only recently did some collected books of the "Steel Claw" and others come out in a bookstore where I was made aware. But those were only slices of the whole era. Thank you for this magnificent collection made viewable.

    ReplyDelete